Thursday, July 08, 2010

UPDATE ON LAN LAMPHERE AND MR MIKE

If you had plans tonight, cancel them!

Mr Mike is going to be interviewed further on Lan Lamphere's internet radio show Overnight AM.

He is going to be divulging more information about the Sasquatch convention being held nightly in his back yard.

We still don't' know if this is for real or not, but it sure makes for great radio!

Steven Streufert of Bigfoot Books in Willow Creek California has been diligent in his efforts to get to the bottom of this story, and I think him for his perseverance!

Here is a link to the show http://www.talkstreamlive.com/talk_radio/overnight_am.stream or click here

You will need to set up a free account. Lan is from Oklahoma and his show time is listed at 9 pm to midnight. I am assuming that is Central time so that should be 10 pm EST.

I want to listen to this show with an open mind. I would like for all of you to join in the chat so we can discuss the information that is being doled out.

I am so skeptical because there is supposedly a television show connected with this now?

Join me tonight in the chat room! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment