Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bigfoot Filmaker in the News...

Eyewitness William Barnes, of Nevada City, California is on a mission to once and for all obtain solid photographic evidence that the creature known as Bigfoot does indeed exist.

William has a website that he is using to garner interest in his mission that will be running 34 hours a day, 7 days a week, hence the url: http://www.bigfoot24-7.com.

Barnes claims “As a weekend goldminer in Northern California, I had such a creature walk up to my tent, so close I could have touched it, and then walk past me and up the side of the hill. Since that night by the creek, I have pondered for years, about how one could be filmed for any length of time, and how it could be studied in it's own safe habitat.”

Well, join the club William. The idea to obtain Bigfoot footage has been around since 1967...LOL

Read the entire story from the Humboldt Beacon here

No comments:

Post a Comment