Friday, December 18, 2009

Article by Theresa Thurmond Morris

This article does not necessarily reflect the views of The Bigfoot Field Reporter

Abominable Snowman, Big Foot, Sasquatch, Yeti
A Paranormal Classification Alien Biped
by Theresa J. Thurmond Morris



Based on my two sightings of a large hairy biped creature one dark brown or black and one lighter brown with red tinge, I suppose that these creatures in North America could be brothers in their own species. The colors would be part of the classification and taxonomy.

Some may consider these creatures extinct while there are too many sightings to be considered extinct.

Some may call these large shy giants one of the alien creatures left on this planet to survive like the rest of us humanoid species.

There is the survival of the species game on this planet that we cannot any longer turn a blind eye too.

There are many species on this planet not categorized based on the fact that there has been not enough interest in gathering information and fact finding.

In the past, when our humankind would have a certain interest and was educated with the ways of this world in school s taught by other humans who were somewhat educated based on the past findings of others, we would welcome their curiosity only if it fit into the normal.

The normal and not the paranormal is what we have based most of our present knowledge and history.

As one might guess, the topic I have chosen to write about today in my Blog is not one that we call normal.

Therefore, I shall add it not only to my Theresa MORRIS Blog but, my Social Paranormal Ezine or Magazine for the Global Community. Being a paranormal writer has it’s advantages. I can write about anything that is not considered normal and it is up to the readers to decide whether they consider the topics normal to themselves. At the present time on earth, there is interest expressed by some of my readers in this species that may be considered alien. The movie Star Wars by George Lucas had a character that could be considered alien to this planet that looked like a Sasquatch. Maybe this was intentional.

We have been lead on this planet by many forward thinkers, and dreamers who came to be movie script writers, producers, and film makers. George Lucas was one of the best along with all the greats of the 20th Century. We are yet to discover those who will be considered the best who most influenced our way of thinking into the normal from the paranormal. Much of science began as paranormal before it was normal.

Sasquatch may be one of those paranormal topics until we actually decide to accept this topic or species as normal for us all. We are a biped species and we cannot imagine that their may be other bipeds walking around on this planet or can we?

We are all considered aliens to the planet in my way of thinking. We are all extraterrestrials. There are various species on this planet of intelligent beings according to those above. But, when I speak of those above I mean those who are more intelligent than we when it comes to sharing information of the universe with those of us who were left here.

This is written for one of my email friends who is a writer. He is writing a book on the Sasquatch and has asked me "How does Sasquatch fit into all of this?"

I have not answered his question yet because I am thinking about it. So, for those of you interested in this paranormal classification of alien biped and doing the taxonomy, I would be most interested in hearing from you. After all, this is only the beginning of my sharing of this topic and for me it has to be classified as paranormal at this time although I have witnessed this biped hairy humanoid creature twice on earth in my lifetime.

What I find interesting is that both times were along the same route that is west of where I presently reside in the United States. My curiosity about why I was allowed to see these creatures makes me wonder if it is because I am more open in my way of thinking to actually be allowed to view these creatures based on the way the mind works.

I am now referring to the scatomas of the mind. In other words they could be living here all along and only certain beings with an open mind to see and recognize the images would accept the sighting. This is food for thought.

For those of you that did not read by story I saw this alien hairy biped giant of a creature that looked to be over 8 feet tall walking on legs the same as we do at night while I was driving in a large semi truck. I do not drink or smoke and was not doing without sleep. I was one who always had to have sleep at least 8 hours as a driver which left me 16 hours to drive or do whatever during the day and night as a commercial driver.

Both of these sightings were along the highway that exists between Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi. I can remember exactly where I was and both times were late at night when there was very little traffic along the road. Now that I think about it, I believe that these creatures are berry eaters because it was in the summer and they were both leaving a fence that had grown up with blackberries along the road fence set back away from the highway. I cannot be for sure but I caught them by surprise and both turned to leave immediately. It was as if they had not expected to be seen because I feel that even if they appear at night that most of us would never be looking for them.

I know what I saw both times. I caught them in the light when turning one night and the truck just happened to one in the light when turning onto the highway. I don’t think that these creatures are normally afraid of anything just shy about humans and instinctively know to stay away from other creatures like us because we carry guns and such weapons that would tend to make any creature afraid. They can learn from what we do to animals during deer season and the like as we leave animals carcasses remains behind. I would run from humans too if I lived to survive in the wilderness. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know why these creatures stay away from our humankind.

My sightings were brief because they both looked surprised and moved quickly the opposite direction to the tree lines into the woods.

One was more defiant than the other. I would venture to say that the darker brown or black one was bigger and older. He was massive in chest size and the look was unmistakable. I felt I was not suppose to see him or look into his eyes for that brief second. He looked and left in a matter of a few short seconds. It was a glazing glance but I know what I saw.

The other was probably a female. I cannot know for sure but with two distinct sightings, one was masculine seemingly and the other for some unknown paranormal reason I believe was a female and this means that there would possibly be a reason why the males are darker and the females lighter. This is speculation and really not known only a thought pattern for me at this time.

If anyone ever does catch proof on film they will not have time to film much I know for sure because these creatures are intelligent. I have never seen small ones and only two in my whole 57 years on earth. But, two more than most humans I suppose.

I never came out and told this until I decided to be a paranormal writer in 2007. It took a lot of guts and soul searching for me to come out and admit things to the public that I thought were taboo.

I now believe it is time to discuss that which is not considered normal as in paranormal so that we can become wiser and more educated about all that could be real on planet earth.

For that reason, I propose to all those humanoids that are interested that we are only one species on this planet among many that have been left here to survive on planet earth.

We are vain creatures and choose to believe our past ancestors and their stories and history. The 21st century should allow us to become more aware of ourselves and our environment.

This will include learning about other alien bipeds that might be here surviving with us on earth. These will include the Abominable Snowman, Big Foot, Sasquatch, and the Yeti whether they are all colors and types of one species remains to be seen. I believe they are alien bipeds of an unknown species and origin at this time that we exist on this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment