Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Squatchy Ohio

This report comes from my dear friend and fellow researcher Bob Durdella.
I have stated before that Bob is very dedicated and professional in his research and I consider him to be one of the best field researchers around! :)
Without any further ado, heeeeeeeere's Bob!
~This is a new structure I found July 8th, 2011 in a park that is only about 3 miles from me. This structure is 300 feet down creek from a TP structure that I found in December of 2008 ( see picture "D"). This TP structure has gone through many changes since I found it... most notable is the entrance way location was changed, many more sticks were added to the outside and a nice big "X" marker was incorporated to the outside of the TP.
I'm not making any claims that these are Squatch made structures but from my observations and experiences in this area over the past 3 years I lean more toward them being Squatch made than human made.
This is a park so there is no hunting allowed ( the Squatches don't know this) and I don't see any evidence around these structures that humans made them such as empty food wrappers, cigarette butts and bottles. I talked to some park personnel about the TP I found in 2008 and they said these things keep on popping up in the same general area. They have knocked down a few of them over the years although the TP structure has been left alone by the park personnel since I found it in 2008.

This park has a good size deer population. The structures are near an area where people are leaving big piles of corn to feed them. Besides the structures being right on a creek there is also a large pond and a marsh that the pond drains into about 1000 feet away. There are resident Bald Eagles in the area and Black Bears are seen from time to time. There are plenty of patches of Black Berries around for the bears and Squatches.
Nothing is occupying the structures during the day so it is my guess these may be used as deer hunting blinds at night if they are made by the local Squatches.


Over the last three years within a couple mile radius of these structures I've found many other structures in the woods, I've heard wood knocks, have recorded wood knocks from night time, have found a few prints, not real distinct but good enough to know they are prints, and have been gifted at a place I leave apples and pears from time to time. There is also a BFRO report from here. I tried to get the link but can't get a connection to their report archives. For some reason this has been happening a lot lately... probably because of all the traffic the site is getting due to the interest generated by the "Finding Bigfoot" series.

It would be nice if one of these Bigfoot/Sasquatch DNA studies I keep hearing about would be completed and made public so less people would think I'm nuts talking about stuff like these structures I've found. On the bright side though there are a lot of people that think it is possible that these creatures do exist. What I'm referring to is back a few years ago when there was a hoax by 2 guys from Georgia claiming to have a Bigfoot body in a freezer. At that time one of the major TV news networks reporting on this had a poll asking the public if they thought it was possible that these creatures do exist and it came back that about 43 % of the population said "yes".

1 comment:

  1. Here's a link to BFRO report #15088. This report is from the area I found the structures.

    http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?ID=15088&PrinterFriendly=True

    ReplyDelete