Friday, June 25, 2010

Open Message to The Bigfootery Enquirer

Hey Coward! I see you are still fascinated by everything I do!

First of all, it was karaoke at a bar! (OMG yes we were at a bar!) Not American Idol!

Yes there may have been a drink or two involved, but guess what? Your precious Autumn Williams was participating too!

I am sick of you and your cowardly ways! I bet if you ever revealed your true identity we would find lots of fault with you! BAD AND UGLY as well!

So now my crime is I weigh more and sing worse than Autumn Williams. What next?

I go to these events to socialize and bond with Bigfoot Enthusiasts all over the country.

I'm not claiming to be the next John Greene or Peter Byrne.

I'm just a girl living her life and not bothering anyone.

You should try it.

Oh, and I am sure this will send a rush of blood to your tiny penis, but yes, you managed to make me upset and cry. I know you aren't worth it, but just so you know, the things you say are hurtful and cause pain to others.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Lesley. I have never cared for people who pick and bully other people...especially anonymously! What a coward.

    I love what I do and there are more people than him who like what I do...you are right, he is not worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about what you said all day. I've been larger than the average person all my life. And I would go out of my way to not stand next to Autumn Williams. I would indeed look like a bigfoot. I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt. I feel like I know you and ... Well anyway. SIZE DOES NOT DETERMINE THE WORTH OF A PERSON! That's that and we need say no more. Please tell us more about the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hes just a small minded coward who jumps at his own shadow and hides in his trailer trying to get back at the world to try to make people feel as worthless as he IS ! not to worry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keep on keeping on and ignore the negativity. Yes,sometimes it hurts but anyone who is out to judge others based on size,looks and weight..well,that is a very,very shallow person in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete