Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Local Researcher Follows up on San Antonio Sighting


I have just returned from a stake out of the area, which is located at the intersection of Loop 1604 and highway 151, about ten miles from where I live. The area is somewhat developed, although fairly wooded and located near several creeks. Most of the area is private property and is fenced with barbed wire.

Obviously I was not about to trespass and I’m still not 100% sure of the exact location of the incident. Reporter Joe Conger from Eyewitness News did visit the exact spot earlier today and told me there were some animal bones present.

I plan on returning there with him tomorrow to look for tracks and other evidence.
Best Wishes All! ~
Ken Gerhard,
December 2, 2009,
2:13:02 AM EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment