Monday, November 09, 2009

New Pennsylvania Activity?


A Dauphin County man, who wishes to remain anonymous, says he may have caught images of Bigfoot with his flip-cam.

He says he was hiking the Appalachian Trail with his wife back in October when he came across what looked like a fort. He started filming, and says that’s when he started hearing strange noises.

“You can actually hear it go ‘huh-ah,’ like a monkey. I mean, deep in the lungs,” he said. “I panicked. The sounds were loud and they freaked me out, to be honest with you. I told my wife we need to get out of here. There’s something up in these woods.”

When he got home, he saw a strange image on the video.

“Here’s this thing standing in the middle of the trail,” says the man. “My wife said, ‘What is that?’ I said, ‘I don’t know.’”

Courtesy of Loren Coleman at Cryptomundo.

Eric, do you know anything about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment